HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

September 28, 2015

Nearing 10,000! Good time junking!

Happy Momday everyone!  Hope your week is off to a great start!!!!  The voting continues!!!!  Last night I was 300 votes away from the leader!  Today I'm back to being behind a 1000!  We are now super close to 10,000 votes!!!  I know I have tons of support and I know together we can win this contest!  Thanks for voting!!!  I believe in handwork, our BB community & gaining support for our industry!  Trust me... I'm going to give it all I've got!  

Here's the link if you'd like to help me out!  http://www.marthastewart.com/americanmade/nominee/138644/crafts/buttermilk-basin


This week Kelly and I snuck out to the Junk Bonanza!  Since we weren't feeling well, we kept the trip short and sweet!  Of course, we managed to make a dent in our pocket books!  But... It's for a good cause!  It's for display pieces that help you see how our designs and products can be used!  {Sounds good, doesn't it?} 😀. Here are a few pics of quick trip!  It's always amazing to see what people find & bring to the event!!!!  I'm digging those pumpkin buckets big time!  Really love all the fall inspiration!  




2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I sure hope you win, finally figured out my votes weren't counting, so made sure i signed in this time.

Debbie

Unknown said...

I am voting every day 6 times. wooohooo! Good luck and I sincerely want you to win. You deserve it big time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...