HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

February 2, 2015

Drum Roll Please... WInners are...

Hello Gals!
Hope you all are recuperating from a very nail biting Superbowl game!  Actually - I only watched the last quarter... It was quite wild at the end!  WOWZA!  Hope your FAV team won! 
 
Anyway... I have some more awesome pics to share with you of our "Mystery" BOM Sew-A-Long!  I will continue to post as they come in!  If you are new to it simply go back a couple posts and read the info and click the link!  Listed right after this are the 3 LUCKY Friday Winners!  Please email at swest@buttermilkbasin.com by Tuesday with your mailing address!  Thanks for all who commented!  I loved reading all your comments!  Have a great Monday! 
 
PS* If you have sent me one and it has not been posted please email me again but with an attachment.  There were a few that I could not upload... I am sorry...
I want to share everyone I get so please try again!!  Thanks!
 
DRUM ROLL PLEASE...The Winners are....
Damenana
Kate
Annita F.
Again, please email at swest@buttermilkbasin.com with your mailing address!  Congrats!

Kim

Cathy B.




Terri M.

Sorry no name


Sorry no name

Donna D.

Tina K.


Amy M.
 
Vicki M.

Carol B.


Sorry no name included!


 

5 comments:

belarmina said...

impresionantes todos los trabajos!!
saludos

Anna said...

I can't wait to get home and make mine! They are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to find your blog and block of the month, I am going to join in. Cannot wait to start!
Lauren
at
www.artramblingsatlavinias.blogspot.co.uk/

WoolenSails said...

Love seeing all the different blocks, I have to get my photo up today, finally found some background the I love for this. Got some woolie flannels and found a piece of blue suede flannel, but that was a bugger to work with, wasted more fabric trying to cut it right.

Debbie

Janet O. said...

Fun to see all of the versions. I stitched a bit on mine last night. Should be ready for block two when it comes out.
Thanks for doing this, Stacy! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...