HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

December 15, 2014

Sheri from Calico Moon is TODAY!

Gals... I can't believe today is the last day of our hop!  I can not tell you how much fun I have had with the designers and connecting thru this hop with each of you!  I am thrilled that you have all enjoyed this hop so much and look forward to doing these Seasonal Blog Hops as I mentioned yesterday! 
So.. since this is not good bye... Let's keep hopping! 
And.. Please visit me any time here and on my FB page! 
 I, too, will need you as I go thru withdrawls!!!! :)
 
Last Day, Dec 15 * Our Special Guest
Sheri from Calico Moon
 
Today I would like to introduce you to someone who has the same passion & desire to create as I do!  When we get together... watch out!  It is CRAZY CREATIVE MADNESS!  She is my good friend Sheri, from Calico Moon in Lebanon, IL!  Back in the day, when I had just started my company with my mother {and we only offered stitchery, wood & doll patterns} there was this awesome primitive gift & rug hooking shop called Calico Moon who became one of the first shops to carry our line!  The coolest part, is that they still carry my line and have become one of the most sought out primitive & quilt shops in the Midwest! 
I encourage you all to check their shop out on FB or when in the area!
 
Sheri started out as a rug hooker & wool lover.  Before long, she starting stitching and quilting with her sweet dogs by her side!   Sheri also has a great eye for color and loves helping the customers pick out fabric for their cotton & wool projects.  Sheri also likes to put her spin on things and make it unique for her shop models!  She is very inspiring and has been so good to me and my company thru the years!  I have been lucky to have her hook models for me... and more recently, I flew out to her and she helped me work on some models for market while my mom was battling cancer.... I can not say enough how awesome this gal is! 
Look for more fun & exciting things from us two next year! 

In the meantime... GO click the link and check out our last day on the hop!  Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did putting it on with the other designers for each of you!
 
 
 
  Dec 1 * Quilts By Cheri
Dec 2 * Plumcute Designs
Dec 3 * Gail Pan Designs
Dec 4 * Woolen Willow Designs
Dec 5 * Ali Strebel Designs
Dec 6 * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Dec 7 * Blackberry Primitives
Dec 8 * Wooden Spool Designs
Dec 9 * Heartspun Quilts
Dec 10 * Notforgotten Farm
Dec 11 * Kathy Schmitz
Dec 12 * Crabapple Hill
Dec 13 * Primitive Gatherings
Dec 14 * Buttermilk Basin
Dec 15 * Special Guest


 Welcome to those of you who are new to the annual hop - Welcome! 
How this works... is that each day, {Dec 1-15} I will post (along with the other delightful bloggers) a link for you to click on from our blogs that will take you directly to that day's designer blog where you will read a bit about them and their favorite Holiday memory for example.  You will also receive a complimentary recipe from them that you can print off and add to you collection!  Then don't forget to download their complimentary design they designed just for this blog hop event {AND thank them in the comments!!}.  I have been in contact with each of the designers and we are all so excited to see the hop come together... and help us all get in the spirit of giving!  This is our small token of thanking each of you for supporting us designers and our passion!  

Without you... we would not be able to do what we do! 

12 comments:

Ellen S said...

Stacy,
Thanks so much for the wonderful hop! It was wonderful, the designers are all so talented and it's amazing that you all took time to design something special for us! Only problem...we now expect the same next year!!LOL!!
Thanks again, and Merry Christmas!!
Ellen

Christie said...

What a great hop! The recipes and projects are all fantastic! It was so nice to meet some new gals along with the other great designers. Thank you so much for hosting this fabulous blog hop! Merry Christmas! HUGS... and stitches

Veronica said...

Thank you, Stacy, for this amazing journey of getting to know other designers and their fabulous work. It has been so fun. I have all the projects downloaded, and four in process. Yeah! This was my first blog hop and I will definitely participate again. I've also discovered some new designers to follow & will be looking for their patterns in our local quilt shop.

Me and My Stitches said...

Thanks for hosting the hop, Stacy - it has been so much fun. Love all of the designs and recipes!

Me and My Stitches said...

Thanks for hosting the hop, Stacy - it has been so much fun. Love all of the designs and recipes!

Tdsvintagelife said...

Thank you again for such a wonderful hop. I am not on Facebook so while it let me see and download the patterns it did not let me comment so I just wanted her to know it is awesome can't wait to make one. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season and Merry Christmas.

paulette said...

Thank YOU so much, Stacy! This was the best hop EVER!! I think I printed off EVERY pattern and even whipped up the JOY banner to give to a friend! It was the perfect project for her! Wishing you the BEST Christmas EVER...you deserve it after all your hard work! And thank you to all the designers...you out did yourselves!!
Paulette

Sheila said...

Stacy, Thank you so much for hosting the Primitive Christmas Hop. I have loved every minute.
All of the designers have giving use so many ideas my head is spinning. But as I have a sign in my quilting room "Too Much Of A Good Thing is WONDERFUL!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet hop! I loved it! I missed you this morning (Monday)when I got up. Hope you are getting some sleep! Merry Christmas to you and all the designers who participated! I've been working on a couple of my little treasured patterns ♥
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year~
Symantha Thomas

Unknown said...

Just want to say how much I've enjoyed this shop hop and looking forward to the next exciting surprise. I've already started one of the projects and have added another two of them to my list. Looking forward to the Valentine's Day hop with much excitement! Merry Christmas to you and yours! Jonnie

Candee said...

Stacy,Thank you for this wonderful blog hop! What a lovely treat you gave us. I enjoyed it so much. All of you talented ladies were so generous.
Merry Christmas!

idahoskp said...

Thanks so much. This was fabulous and I'm so happy I discovered it. And now I have more wonderful projects to add to my list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...