HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

June 7, 2014

Fun at the Farmhouse!!!

What a great turnout today at Karen's event!  Gals came from far and near to see her goods!  She had demos, introduced new product lines in thread and cloth... And had a bunch of stitchery kits, wool bundles & lovely trunk shows!  My work fit right in, in the "nest"!  Thanks so much to Karen for having me and to all you
great gals who came and supported her big event!  What a great day!  Ps.. This girl added more wool & cotton to her stash!!!!  :). Happy girl!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh how I wish I could have came to the open house. It looks like it was a lot of fun. I wish I lived in MN
Can't wait to see all your new patterns. Do you have kits available on your website as well as the patterns?
Thanks,
Karen M
Omaha, NE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...