HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

July 12, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Today I am going to share with you a very talented gal who I met at our local quilt shop quite some time ago and just so happens to be an amazing machine quilter!  Her name is Pam Hansen and she is one of the two quilters my company uses or should I say... "trusts" to quilt our designs.  Each project we work on becomes our baby and we get soooo nervous handing it off to someone to finish up for us!  (This could be because we did have a disaster happen a few years back on one of our quilts days before market - talk about stress!!!!)  However with Pam, you only get amazing results and exceptional service!  I can't thank her enough for taking the time to quilt our quilts!  I have never been disappointed!  Not only is she a great quilter - but more important, she is very patient and understanding to my needs and is always smiles even when I come with a ton of quilts at the last minute!  (Whew!!!)  Where else can a girl find someone who doesn't give you the "look" when you know you are running behind and putting her in a time crunch.  She just ROCKS!  Here is a picture of us by the Fall Spinners Quilt  she quilted for me!  I wish you could see her amazing free hand work on this one!  It is just gorgeous!!




Pam also is a very creative person.  She can make just about anything and even has her own pattern line!  (I am trying to get her to go to market - so keep your fingers crossed!!!)  In the meantime, go check out her blog at:  www.emmalinedesign.blogspot.com.  If you are lucky - she just might quilt a quilt for you!!!  (But get in line - I have first dibbs come market time!!!)




2 comments:

Pam said...

Stacy--you are too much! Thank you for all the kind words and fun quilts to work on!

MissesStitches said...

My sister does rock, doesn't she!!! I'm so lucky to have her for help and guidance. Plus she sends me beautiful things from time to time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...