HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

February 12, 2010

Valentine's Party at School!

Hey Everyone!


If you are planning on heading to the studio today... I will be sneaking out shortly before 2:00PM.  I am going to spend the afternoon with the girls at their Valentine's Day Parties at school!  I am so excited!  The boxes are made, the treats are packaged up and the anticipation is building!  I can almost smell the chocolate!!!!


This year I was able to make their Valentine's Day cards for them to hand out.  Last year I had a custom card made from our family photographer.  It was fun to create something myself, especially for them.  I created them on the computer and printed them off.  Quick and easy and oh so cute!!  (You can ask the gals who have been stopping by at the studio - they just love it!)  I have one framed here at the studio!


Better run and finish up kitting the designs for the Valentine's Day party tomorrow at the studio....  I will try to post pics this weekend of the party!  It is going to be a blast!!!!  (I can't wait to see what my swap partner will be giving me!!!)


Later -
Stacy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...